You can download a PDF of Practical Chemistry Part I (Class 11 & 12) from this post. It is a book from Buddha Publication. Scroll down to get download links and details of this pdf book.
Practical Chemistry Part I (Class 11 & 12) is a book published by Buddha Publication for students of Grade XI (Science Faculty). You can download the PDF of this book from here. You can use this book as a reference while writing your practical notebook.
Here is some basic information about this book.
Title: Practical Chemistry Part I (Class 11 & 12) Publisher: Buddha Publication Edition: First 2007, Reprint 2015
PDF Download Links
Click on the download button below to download the complete book PDF.
Use the Google Drive Button for getting a fast download speed. If any link didn’t work, post your comment below.
Want to know what’s actually inside this book? Consider the following screenshots for getting a general idea of this pdf book.
It is limited to personal use only. You are not allowed to republish it on other websites. In other words, the PDF is only shared for educational purposes to aid you in your academic activities.
If you liked this PDF, then please do share it with your friends. Please subscribe to our YouTube channel. Also, like and follow us on our Facebook page.
Please email us at [email protected] if you have any suggestions or feedback.
Recommended: More Books for Grade XI
Looking for more books. Check out the following recommendations.
- Practical Chemistry Volume I (Class 11 & 12) Vidyarthi Pustak Bhandar – Puspa Shrestha
- Practical Biology (Class 11) Vidyarthi Pustak Bhandar
- Certificate Level Physics Practical Guide (Class 11 & 12) Ratna Pustak Bhandar
- OLD is GOLD Question Bank (Class 11 – Science) Asmita Publication
- Other Grade XI Books
- Other Grade XII Books
Recommended: Class 11 Practical Copy [Handwritten]
- Class 11 Botany Practical Copy (PDF)
- Class 11 Chemistry Practical Copy (PDF)
- Class 11 Physics Practical Copy (PDF)
- Class 11 Zoology Practical Copy (PDF)
- Get MORE
where is part II ?
We will add it soon.